EB-2 IMMIGRATION PROGRAM FOR EXPERIENCED PILOTS IN THE USA
If you meet the conditions explained below, You re supposed to be in a position to apply EB-2 VISA that will result in Green Card (Permanent Residence)
REQUIREMENTS (MUST MEET THREE OF THE CRITERIA LISTED BELOW) *
- At least 10 years of experience as a pilot.
- Valid FAA, IATA or ICAO licensure ( HOW TO CONVERT EASA & ICAO ATP LICENCE TO FAA ATP A LICENSE – Flight Training Shop ).
- Evidence of salary in the top 70% of pilots in country of employment at some point in last 5 years.
- Proof of membership in pilot professional association(s).
- Recognition of achievements in the aviation industry from peers, government entities, professional or business organizations.
- Other comparable evidence (anything that makes your training and/or experience special or noteworthy, including management and/or training duties) *
- Minimum of 5000 hours as PIC or Sr. Officer.
* IMPORTANT NOTE The National Interest Waiver dispenses with the typical requirement for a job offer and a process to demonstrate unavailable American workers for the position. Some of the criteria above are objective and some are subjective. If there is anything in your professional history and training that you consider above average, let us know, we will work with you to determine if it is useful. Note also that some of the requirements above reflect our own minimum comfort requirements for a successful petition.
ADVANTAGES EB-2 IMMIGRATION PROGRAM FOR EXPERIENCED PILOTS
- Obtaining a Green Card (unconditional permanent residence status) in USA for the applicant and family members.
- Dependents can be included:
- Children under 21
- Right to live, work, and study in the USA.
- Fast processing time.
- Pathway to U.S. citizenship after 5 years of residence in USA.
* Pls visit the below link to apply for the EB-2 VISA if you need more info CAll the USA Office +1 352-331-7554